101 Facts About Me
I decided to bite off of a bunch of diarylanders and make an incredibly self-centered list of 101 facts about me. It took awhile, so I hope you enjoy it. Happy Easter to all!
March 31, 2002 - 10:17 p.m.
1. I'm addicted to Pez.
2. I alphabetize my cd's. I also alphabetized my parents' VCR tapes once.
3. I have a complete list of my cd's on my puter.
4. I used to keep a complete list of my mp3's on my puter, but when aol started getting errors while saving, I stopped updating it.
5. When I was little, I thought my stomach consisted of different classrooms for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and dessert. After all the desks were full in a classroom, food had to start sitting on the floor. That's when I was "full". This was my excuse for being able to eat dessert after I proclaimed myself full during dinner.
6. At the top of my list of favorite foods reigns chicken caesar salads, olives, pickles, and cheddar and sour cream ruffles.
7. I really really don't like being naked. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable.
8. I wanted to be an actress until I developed the ability to turn red at the age of 12.
9. I've never smoked a cigarette or done any kind of drugs, and I've only been drunk twice. I don't enjoy it.
10. I get a high off of helping other people.
11. I've pierced each of my eyebrows once (at different times). They both migrated. I also have my belly button and nose pierced.
12. I've had an on-and-off crush on a guy who lived down the street from me since kindergarten. I haven't talked to him in 4 years. I drive by his house just in case he happens to be outside.
13. I miss Lucky.
14. I drool in my sleep.
15. I'm a hopeless romantic.
16. I eat finger foods in twos. If I eat an odd number, I'm afraid something bad will happen.
17. My biggest pet peeves are improper English and grammatical errors.
18. I lived in the same house my entire life until this schooly year.
19. I pee in the shower. And I'm damn proud of it.
20. As sad as it may sound, diaryland keeps me sane.
21. I miss my grandparents' cabin by the lake they used to have. They sold it a couple years ago. Then it *mysteriously* burned down this year :o(
22. My favorite season is Summer. I love the warm weather and the freedom.
23. I have pyrophobia.
24. I was a girl scout for 10 years, and I've still never lit a match.
25. I don't know how to ride a bike.
26. I'm lactose intolerant. I can't even eat Macaroni and Cheese or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with lactaid. I miss Macaroni and Cheese and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
27. I love looking at model homes. I used to wanna be an interior decorator so I could decorate model homes.
28. I wish I had the patience to learn how to play a musical instrument.
29. I hate my voice, but I know I can sing on key. I'm still incredibly insecure about singing in front of people after 3 years of choir classes.
30. I don't even talk to half of the 171 people on my buddylist.
31. I've finally been brainwashed into believing that I have a nice smile.
32. My bed at home is 4 feet off the ground.
33. I'm extremely happy to be out of Newark and Monterey. I'm enjoying Sacramento much more.
34. I'm incredibly impatient.
35. I can argue almost any point, and that scares me sometimes. I'm afraid protective rationalization will make me into a bad person.
36. By definition, I'm purdy much an atheist. I don't like that term, though, cuz for some reason it sounds negative to me.
37. By definition, I'm purdy much a feminist. I don't like that term, though, cuz it sounds like I don't like guys at all.
38. I think I must be extremely photogenic cuz people always tell me I look attractive in pictures, but nobody ever likes me in person. I send pictures to guys online sometimes just cuz I know they'll tell me I'm cute.
39. My self esteem switches from high to low on a daily basis, but I think that's what makes me normal.
40. I used to say I didn't care what people thought of me when I really did. Only in the past few months have I started caring less, and I still have a long way to go.
41. When I'm intimidated by people, I distance myself from them. If I'm forced to deal with them, I usually get to know them and eventually admire them.
42. Organized religion scares me.
43. I'm easily entertained. I'm rarely bored anymore. I look at that as more of an advantage than a character flaw.
44. I wish I was more unique and creative than I am.
45. My fingernails turn purple when I'm cold. When I'm extremely cold, they turn bright red.
46. I have an amazing memory.
47. I have relatives in Japan and Malaysia. I love the shocked expression I get when I tell people that.
48. I'm covered in sporadic freckles. I have them in weird places like my lip, my eyelid, and my boob.
49. For awhile I collected finger nail clippings so I could go on Nickelodeon's Figure It Out for having such a weird collection. They got stuck in the container where I kept them, and I still find them in there every once in awhile.
50. I can make my tongue do a wave. I've only seen one other person able to do it, and that was on TV. It's funny seeing people try.
51. I didn't use to be able to raise one eyebrow, but I taught myself how to in front of a mirror when I was younger.
52. I've only been in the snow twice. I didn't fancy it much.
53. Large amounts of people scare me. This might be why I have a small group of friends.
54. I wish I acted more like myself in public because more people would want to befriend me.
55. I have a huge fear of bees even though I've never been stung by one.
56. My front right tooth is half fake, and it turns yellow easily.
57. I've only made out with three guys in my lifetime. I've made out with probably 10 times as many in my dreams (literal dreams, not what I wish would happen). I've also made out with two chicks in dreams.
58. I sometimes think I might be bisexual, and not just cuz of the aforementioned dreams. I know I like guys, so I don't really think about it that much. I'm not ruling anything out.
59. I hate rollercoasters. I even get scared on tiny ones. When my friends made me go on a big one, I tensed up so much during it that my muscles ached for about a week afterwards.
60. My favorite numbers are 8 because I like writing it and 354 because that was my dad's draft number for the Vietnam war, and therefore quite possibly the reason I'm alive.
61. I hate living in my sister's shadow. I wish I didn't look so much like her sometimes, but I've come to terms with the fact that we look alike.
62. I have a strange extreme liking for crafty stuff like glitter glue and stickers. Sometimes I get the urge to make random creations and hang them on my wall. I wouldn't call them drawings, so I just call them "artsy fartsyness".
63. I used to only wear make up once a year for dance shows because it was required, and since I graduated from high school I haven't worn make up at all.
64. I refuse to paint my nails any color but clear.
65. I love kids. I would be happy with any career as long as kids were involved. I would prefer being a teacher though.
66. Some people go through life without every having their heart broken. At the age of 19, it's happened to me three tiems already. I try to remain optimistic, though. I haven't lost my faith in love, and I believe that the right guy for me is out there.
67. I hate using the phone. I always make sure it's near my mom in case it rings. I'm always afraid I'll say something wrong on the phone. For some reason that bugs me more than saying something wrong in person.
68. I hate my last name. I like my middle name better than my first name. I was thinking of going by Cecilia in college, but there was another Cecilia in my hall.
69. I'm double jointed in my elbows, ankles, and fingers. People used to make fun of me in my ASL class cuz my fingers bent weird while signing.
70. I don't pluck my eyebrows. I doubt I ever will.
71. I sprained my left ankle close to 10 times when I was little. My dad said he heard the doctors talking about how there was something abnormally wrong with my ankle the first time I was brought to the hospital about it. The doctor said I was young and I'd probably grow out of it. I didn't.
72. My personality shines through more online than in person. As a result, I think I haven't met a majority of the people I consider friends.
73. I haven't been without a crush since the beginning of 8th grade.
74. I wish I could expand my musical horizons, and I do, but I really don't have the time or money to do it as quickly as I would like.
75. I used to wanna get high school over with to find more mature people in college. Now I wanna get college over with so I can teach immature children :o)
76. I have an extremely organized mind. I've never used a calendar or date book or assignment sheet of any kind unless it was required of me. (I use day-by-day calendars cuz they're fun to read.)
77. I like to call shampoo shampoop whenever possible cuz it sounds funny.
78. I find accents of any kind incredibly sexy. My favorite by far is a British accent though.
79. I hope to write a novel some day. I have no idea what to write about yet, but once the idea comes there'll be no stopping me.
80. I've always wanted more relatives in my age range. I feel like a loner at family events.
81. I'm strongly against the death penalty. I once had to argue against everyone in my history class about it in 8th grade. My voice cracked in front of everyone, and I've been afraid of political arguments ever since.
82. I'm not much of a traveler. I always feel uncomfortable in foreign places, and I didn't enjoy myself much when I went to Spain and France with my family a couple years ago.
83. I enjoy sneezing cuz I see it as a short little thrill, and I like being blessed by people who don't usually talk to me in class.
84. I type somewhere around 90 or 100 wpm. I don't think I'd pass a typing test, though, cuz I make too many mistakes while typing. I think my fingers get ahead of me.
85. I don't like being on bad terms with people, so I don't hold grudges for more than a couple months or so. There's only one person I hate.
86. I've never fallen asleep in a class, on a plane, or in any other public situation.
87. I think I died on the Titanic in a past life because I developed an obsession with the ship in Jr. high. When my mom bought me a computer game where I could walk around the ship, it freaked me out and made me feel like I was seeing a ghost.
88. I've never had braces or retainers, and my teeth are almost completely straight. The dentist asks me if I've had braces every time I go.
89. I took dance lessons for 13 years. I think I have good rhythm for a white girl. I still don't like to dance unless it's choreographed, though.
90. I believe in destiny. I believe everything happens for a reason.
91. I'm a reality television junkie. I've always wanted to be on Real World, but I don't think I'd mesh well cuz I don't drink. I think my dad and I should go on Amazing Race. We'd make an entertaining team.
92. I've had short hair for most of my life. It's thin and gets greasy incredibly easily, so it doesn't look too good long.
93. I use dictionary.com often to make sure I've spelt words right or to find definitions of words other people use in conversation.
94. My favorite drink is island guava juice. I think it was discontinued by ocean spray though :o(
95. My mom worked at Weight Watchers for the first 9 years of my life. We always ate healthy foods which made me appreciate fattening foods greatly. It also made me extremely against dieting.
96. Time didn't used to bother me, but the older I get, the more I realize how little of it there is.
97. My expressionless face makes me look pissed. This gives people the misconception that I'm a bitch.
98. I hope I can find someone to fall in love with and live as happily as my parents have for the remainder of my life.
99. Before I go to bed every night, I take a multi-vitamin, Vitamin C, a calcium suppliment, and my birth control pill (for PMS related issues, not because I'm a whore).
100. I hate my eyes. I wish they were any color but the color they are, and I hate having to worry about glasses and/or contacts every day.
101. It took me somewhere around 3 hours to write this list. It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be, but it was also more enlightening. I hope everyone learned something from it cuz I sure did.
Back To ~ The Future
9 previous comments. (This doesn't work anymore; go sign my guestbook)